The education sector needs some new and more modern ideas for knowledge and information sharing. You can get great success with live streaming. All you need is the right idea, complete process knowledge, the best webcast streaming services in India, and the right equipment.
Here is a complete guide that can help you pick the right choice for your live streaming event.
Step 1: Select A Unique Venue to Make Your Live Stream More Attractive
You can share complete information while sitting in front of your camera. However, it does not work for the students. They always need some visuals to concentrate and learn better. Furthermore, you have to choose a place accordingly. You will need a place like a science lab or other relying on your subject. Also, you can prepare some props that can be helpful in explaining the topic well. Hence, you can choose the venue for your live streaming according to the agenda.
Step 2: Get The Proper Equipment
The second step after finding the right venue for live streaming is choosing the right equipment. You will need to prepare all the equipment required for shooting, editing, and broadcasting the event. So, here is a complete list of tools you will need for a more high-quality video and audio.
There are 4 major pieces of equipment that will make your live streaming qualitative and successful.
- Video Cameras: The type of camera you choose for your live streaming depends on the level of broadcasting you want. Hence, you can use your laptop camera or get a webcam. However, you have to buy a DSLR or a more professional camera. It can be helpful in capturing a more pixel-clear visual of your event. Also, you can use the recorded video of your event for after-promotion or on-demand sharing.
- The other aspect is to choose the number of cameras you want for your liver streaming. If you are the only one talking on the camera, then a single camera will be enough. However, if you have other speakers and especially audiences in your venue, then you must think of taking 2 or 3 cameras. It will be helpful in capturing the close-ups of faces whenever someone talks about anything important.
- Audio Equipment: Secondly, you need the audio equipment. Always remember that you need better audio in your live streaming than a visual. Furthermore, the audio must get the audio clear, no matter whether they will be able to watch the video. So, use the right microphone that can help restrict the background noise and provide clear audio to the audience.
- Mixing Equipment: You will require proper switching between the camera and audio. Hence, you will need the mixing equipment. Consider the physical size, input and outputs, automation & connectivity, onboard processing, and user interface to pick the tool.
- Encoders: Then you need the encoder. It can be helpful in reducing file size, buffering for streaming video, changing resolution or aspect ratio, audio format or quality, converting obsolete files to modern structure, meeting a particular target bit rate, making a video compatible with a particular device, making a video consistent with specific software or service, and more.
Step 3: Multistream Your Event
You have to choose the platforms where you would like to broadcast your event. It can be challenging to pick among different channels with numerous advantages. Hence, you need the best live streaming service to help you multistream on various platforms simultaneously. Furthermore, you can also stick with one channel for your live streaming event if you have a different idea for other ones.
Step 4: Select The Right Live Streaming Platform
You can find millions of live streaming services in India that offer different features and functionalities. Hence, here are various elements that you must look for in the solution you pick.
- Personalized Ticker: You can create customized notifications that can be helpful in sharing all the latest details and updates with the audience. It will appear as a pop-up on the user screen highlighting the information.
- Branded Logos: You can use diverse content and logos for better branding for your organization during the live streaming. Also, you can use your sponsor’s and event partners’ information.
- Branded Frames: You can build different frames for the speakers to look more attractive.
- Countdown Timer: You can use the countdown timer to create a sense of urgency among the audience. The ticking time can urge users to register or purchase now as there is less time left.
- Live Chat: Your audience and speakers can interact using text chatting. They can ask questions, clear doubts, or share any suggestions without hassle in real-time.
- Emoticon Reactions: Your audience can use the different emojis to share how they feel and the event experience. It can be helpful as speakers do not get time to read every comment during the live streaming.
- Like And Comment: Your audience can also use the like or thumbs up and commenting section to ask a question, share an opinion, or make a conversation with the host or speaker.
- Live Audience Interactivity: You can invite the audience to the live stage. Everyone attending the live streaming can watch both the speaker and the connected guest. This way, anyone can interact directly with the speaker.
- Real-Time Archiving: The late joiners to your liver streaming can also get easy if you have the real-time archiving feature. They can rewind the video to watch what they have missed and continue with the live video without hassle.
- Customer Support: You and everyone who joins the event can get 24/7 expert support to resolve all the technical issues in no time.
- Third-Party Integration: You can integrate any app or software into your live streaming event. It can be helpful in increasing more sources for interaction and connection with your audience.
Step 6: Go Live
When you have a full-proof plan, all features, equipment, and everything you need, it’s time to go live. Run a test of all the functionalities, tools, and your live streaming platform.
So, these are the various steps that can be helpful in setting up a successful live stream for the education sector. You can integrate numerous advanced features and functionalities to make a more seamless user experience.
Hope, you will find this article beneficial in setting up a live stream for the education industry.