It is a good idea to buy Zopiclone 7.5mg Tablets UK if you suffer from sleeping disorders, like insomnia. But first, you should know a bit about the medicine, so that you know how to use it and it doesn’t end up proving dangerous for you. This article contains the uses of Zopiclone, some important information about the medicine, dosage details, side effects, and which people should avoid using Zopiclone.
Who should take Zopiclone?
Before you buy Zopiclone 7.5mg Tablets UK you must be aware of the details of the product. Zopiclone is mainly used as a short-term treatment for a sleeping disorder called insomnia. Adults should use it and the treatment should be between 7 and 14 days. Doctors prescribe Zopiclone for the following problems:
- Disturbed sleep and waking up in the middle of the night
- Having difficulty falling asleep
- Waking up early in the morning and cannot sleep after that
- Very bad sleep problems because of mental health problems or mood changes
You should not take Zopiclone for more than 4 weeks, long-term use can lead to dependence and tolerance for the medicine. This can result in withdrawal symptoms and rebound insomnia if you stop using it suddenly. Even for chronic insomnia, long-term use of Zopiclone is unapproved by specialists.
Important things to know about Zopiclone
- Zopiclone can cause serious side effects, so discuss the usage with your doctor
- If you use it for a long, then you may develop a psychological and physical dependence on the medicine. This risk increases if the treatment is for more than 4 weeks, if the patient uses alcohol regularly, or has a history of mental illness.
- If you take Zopiclone alongside Opioids, then you may suffer from difficulty in breathing, drowsiness, coma, and even death, in severe cases. Only if other treatments are useless, only then you should use Zopiclone and opioids together. Always follow the doctor’s recommendations for dosage and tell your doctor about all medicines you are using, especially opioids.
- This medicine can cause an increased risk of suicidal thoughts, suicides, and suicide attempts in patients as are caused by using hypnotics and sedatives. But it is not surely going to cause this in all patients. So, if you ever experience any such feelings, then contact your doctor immediately.
- To reduce some side effects, make sure that you can sleep for 7 to 8 hours after taking Zopiclone before you need to wake up.
- You may experience unusual behavior when you are not completely awake such as walking, eating, driving, making phone calls, and having sex. You may not even remember these activities the next morning. It is not true that you can only experience these if you use other medicines that cause drowsiness or drink alcohol while using Zopiclone, but you can experience them without these. If you ever experience any strange behavior, then contact your doctor immediately and stop the treatment with this medicine.
Which people should avoid taking Zopiclone?
The next thing you should know before you buy Zopiclone 7.5mg Tablets UK is when you should avoid using this medicine. People should not use Zopiclone if any of the following is true for them:
- You suffer from myasthenia gravis, a muscle problem causing severe weakness
- You have respiratory failure, or your lungs do not work properly
- Your body has a history of allergic reactions to Zopiclone or any of its ingredients. You can know about an allergic reaction if you develop any of these:
- Problems with swallowing
- Breathing problems
- Swelling of the throat, lips, tongue, or face
- You suffer from severe liver problems
- You suffer from sleep apnoea, a sleeping problem when you stop breathing at night for short periods of time
- You have experienced unusual behavior while taking Zopiclone when you are not completely awake such as walking, eating, driving, making phone calls, and having sex
- Zopiclone is not safe for adolescents and children under age 18. So, do not use it if you are younger than 18 years
Things to tell the doctor before treatment
Before you buy Zopiclone 7.5 mg Tablets UK or start using this medicine, always inform your doctor of the following things:
- You have kidney problems. The doctor may reduce the dose in this case
- You have liver problems. The doctor may reduce the dose in this case
- You are on treatment with an opioid medicine
- You have suffered from drug abuse, alcohol dependence, or had a mental disorder such as personality disorder and depression
- If you suffer from mild breathing disorders, the doctor will decide whether Zopiclone is safe for you or not
- You have been on a treatment on Zopiclone or other similar medicines for a period longer than 4 weeks
If you use Zopiclone for a long time or stop using it suddenly, then you may develop the following withdrawal symptoms:
- Feeling anxiety, confusion, irritation, agitation, or panic attacks
- Aching muscles
- Even heartbeats or faster heartbeats
- Stomach disorder
- Problems with concentration or focus, and a lower level of awareness
- Seizures or fits
- The relaxed grip on reality
- Hallucinations, nightmares, hearing or seeing things that are not actually there
- Becoming sensitive to noise, touch, or light, more than normal
- Tingling and numbness in hands and feet
Allergic reaction caused by Zopiclone has the following symptoms:
- A rash
- Swelling of throat, lips, face, or tongue
- Breathing difficulty or swallowing problem
If you experience these symptoms of an allergic reaction, then stop using this medicine and visit your doctor immediately.
Final WordsBefore purchasing Zopiclone 7.5 mg Tablets UK, consult with your doctor. You can visit our website of Super Meds to get all medicines online.